HEALTHNUT NUTRITION IS HIRING!
As our online HealthNut community family grows, we are always trying to improve as a business internally to provide you with the best content, recipes and viewer experience.
Although online it may seem like all we do is drink green smoothies, eat avocado toast and vlog all day, there is actually a ton of work that goes on behind-the-scenes when running an online business. As a result, we are in need of some helping hands and are looking for the perfect person to fit the role.
If you are self-driven, well organized, a fast learner and interested in working side by side with Nikole and the HealthNut Team, please read the job description below and APPLY if this position seems like the right fit for you! If you know a family member or friend who you think would be interested in this job, we’d appreciate you sharing this job posting with them.
Position: Part-Time Social Media Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the HealthNut Nutrition Instagram social media account (@healtnutnutrition) as well as YouTube uploads. Your position will include scheduling content with programs such as Later and Canva. Creating a content strategy as well as analyzing engagement data, community interaction, and identifying trends that will help to grow the account and business. We are looking for someone who will grow alongside the HealthNut Nutrition brand and chance to eventually take on more responsibility managing additional socials associated with the company such as @shophealthnut.
- -Experience working in influencer and social media marketing (1+ years)
- -Understanding of best practices and experience creating content for social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest and Instagram (Reels & Stories)
- -A strong eye for design and creativity
- -Ability to show examples of previous work and platform experience (portfolio is a plus)
- -Experience with Canva, Adobe, Asana, Later, WordPress, Flodesk, Slack, Google Calendar, Google Docs
- -Stay up-to-date with social platform updates and features
- -Strong time management and copywriting skills and able to write in an engaging conversational manner with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- –Amazing communication skills – communication is key among the team and when representing the brand
Here is an overview of some of the tasks you can expect to be working on:
- -Monitoring SEO/web traffic metrics and identifying market trends that will help to grow HealthNut Nutrition accounts
- -Designing and implementing social media strategies that align with the HealthNut Nutrition brand
- -Generating, editing, scheduling, publishing, and sharing engaging content on a daily basis (ie: original text, photos, videos, graphics, etc.)
- -Engagement with followers and responding to queries in a timely manner
- -Suggesting and implementing new features and ideas that will develop brand awareness and growth such as, promotions, collaborations, and giveaways
- -Informing the team on social platform updates and new features
- -Overseeing social media account designs (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile picture and description, and blog layout)
Hours: 20 – 25 hours per week (flexible hours throughout the week/weekend)
Compensation: Starting at $22 CAD/hour (Negotiable based on experience)
Location: Remote based in North America (preferably EST but flexible)
Starting Date: As soon as possible!
Looking for a Person Who:
- -Has a passion for health, food, people and wellness!
- -Works well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial type environment.
- -Loves connecting and communicating online in a personable, fun and professional manner.
- -Enjoys things like content writing, design, digital marketing and highlighters give you butterflies of excitement inside!
- -Is organized and detailed oriented and can spot a typo from a mile away.
- -Is self-sufficient, able to troubleshoot and learn new systems and programs quickly.
- -Likes working in a team environment and is able to share new ideas, brainstorm and strategize in a creative space.
- -Is looking to become a part of a fast-paced growing digital business with new challenges and opportunities to further your career and skill set in the digital world
To help us narrow down and find the best person for this position, we have created an online application (approximate time to complete = 30 minutes). It is web based, so it is recommended that you fill it out on a computer. Click HERE to APPLY.