Simple Portuguese Salad
This simple Portuguese salad is one of our go-to dinner salads. It’s simple greens and vegetables dressed with a delicious vinaigrette, meaning it’s super easy to make!
For the salad
- 1 head of green or red leafy lettuce (washed and chopped)
- 3 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 English cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- Spanish sweet onion (sliced)
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
In a small mason jar add in all of the dressing ingredients, screw on the lid and shake well to combine.
Add all vegetables into a large salad bowl, drizzle on dressing and toss well to coat.