5 Minute Falafel Wraps
Savoury falafel, wrapped in a large tortilla smothered in red pepper hummus, topped with peppery arugula, crunchy cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and drizzled in creamy tahini.
- 1 large tortilla wrap whole wheat, kamut, spelt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons red pepper hummus
- ½ cup arugula
- 2 slices of tomatoes cut in half
- ⅛ red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ english cucumber julienned
- 4 to 5 premade falafels I used Yves Cuisine Falafels
- 1 to 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
Spread the hummus on top of the tortilla wrap. Top with arugula, tomatoes, onions, cucumber and falafels. Drizzle with tahini and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut in half and enjoy!