Easy Shrimp Sushi Bowl
Get your sushi fix in this easy shrimp sushi bowl that’s ready in 5 minutes!
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- ½ tablespoon tamari
- ¼ cup veganaise or any mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 cup pre-cooked shrimp tails removed
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- ½ cup shelled edamame frozen and thawed in hot water
- ½ cup pre-shredded carrot I buy store bought
- 4 sheets of dried seaweed optional you can slice them with a sharp knife
In a large shallow bowl, add the cooked rice and tamari. Give it a quick stir.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and sriracha and set aside.
Arrange the shrimp, cucumber, edamame, carrots and seaweed on top of the rice. Drizzle with mayo/sriracha sauce on top and enjoy!