Pineapple Cucumber Agua Fresca
Pineapple Cucumber Agua Fresca made with refreshing cucumber, pineapple, ginger, mint and zesty lime juice is the perfect mocktail on a hot summer day!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 large english cucumber cut into chunks
- 2 cups pineapple chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice 4-5 limes
- 2 inches fresh ginger peeled
- 10 leaves fresh mint
- 3 cups water
- 2-4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 oz. gin or vodka per cup optional
In a high-speed blender, add the cucumbers, pineapple, lime juice, ginger, mint and water. Cover and blend until smooth. Add the maple syrup and blend for a few seconds.
Place a strainer over a large bowl and pour the agua fresca over the strainer to remove the pulp.
Transfer to a large pitcher filled with ice.
Serve in a glass filled with ice and 1 oz. of gin or vodka. Top with fresh mint leaves. Enjoy!