5 Minute Caesar Dressing
This classic rich and creamy Caesar dressing that tastes like the real thing is anchovy-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and ready in less than 5 minutes- no cashew soaking or blending needed!
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsps nutritional yeast
- 2 tsps capers minced
- 1 tsp caper brine
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt/black pepper
- 1 head black kale rinsed and roughly chopped
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce rinsed and roughly chopped
- 5 radishes thinly sliced with a mandolin
- 1-2 tbsps Almond Parm*
In a small bowl, add water, tahini, apple cider vinegar, caper brine, nutritional yeast, minced capers, garlic powder and a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk with a fork until smooth and creamy. Store any leftovers in a glass container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
In a large salad bowl, add the kale, romaine lettuce, radish, and drizzle with Caesar dressing. Toss until evenly coated and sprinkle with Almond Parm.