Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bites
These healthy no-bake chocolate peanut butter oat bites are the perfect pick me up snack, breakfast on the go, or after dinner dessert!
- ½ cup unsalted smooth peanut butter
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt omit if using salted peanut butter
In a large bowl, add the peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir until smooth and well combined.
Add the oats, flax seeds, cinnamon, chocolate chips and a pinch of salt, if using. Stir until the dry ingredients are evenly coated with the wet mixture.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a 1 ½-inch balls. Transfer to baking sheet. Continue until all the mixture is used up.
Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
Store in an airtight container and enjoy 1 to 2 as a snack or dessert.