A triple flavoured creamy & icy Summer slushy made with blueberries, coconut milk and fresh lemon juice so the ultimate hot weather drink!
I think blueberries are one of the coolest fruit/berries because number 1: they’re BLUE and I can’t think of any other food thats blue.. and numba 2: they just taste so freaking good in everything you put them in. I mean blueberry pie is my favourite kind of pie, blueberry cheesecake also not complaining and then blended up in this delicious creamy and icy fruit slushy is just the “cherry” on top!
If you’re a blueberry lover like me then I think you will love with fun lemon and coconut twist fruit summer slushy to cool you off and satisfy your sweet tooth and taste buds.
I’ve got 2 other equally delicious fruit summer slushies for you to try out like my WATERMELON LIME MINT and PINEAPPLE CUCUMBER. If you give any one of these a sip be sure to share a photo on social media and TAG me @urhealthut so I can easily find it and like it! Happy fruit blending 🙂
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1 small lemon juiced
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- Optional: 1 scoop of collagen powder, you can buy the one I used here
- In a high speed blender add in your fruit, collagen powder, ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Serve it straight away in a tall glass with a wide straw and enjoy!