Sweet and creamy Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicles that are completely dairy free and made with simple ingredients like coconut milk, avocado, maple syrup, fresh mint and dark chocolate chips!
Who knew ice cream popsicles could healthy and totally acceptable to eat for breakfast? I love healthy summer desserts that are made with real ingredients that I can feel good about putting in my body.
Surprisingly enough I just recently bought my first set of popsicle molds and thats when i decided to turn some of my favourite ice cream into popsicle form! If you were part of the healthnut fam last year than you know I launched a whole week called “ICE CREAM WEEK” where I shared 5 epic flavours of ice cream which you can check out HERE! I of course had to start things off with a classic like Mint Chocolate Chip.
If you love mint and chocolate together than you will absolutely LOVE these creamy and refreshing ice cream popsicles. You can find the exact popsicle mold I used here so you can get started making and enjoying your own homemade ice cream pops!
If you try out this Summer treat make sure to share a photo on social media and TAG me @urhealthnut and #healthnut so I can easily find it and like it 🙂
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 can (13oz) full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- In a high speed blender, blend together all ingredients except for chocolate chips until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour into popsicle molds leaving 3/4 of an inch at the top.
- Insert lids and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Once ready to enjoy simply run the popsicle mold under warm water for a few seconds to release the popsicle.
- Popsicles will store well in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.